[ADVERT] LinITX VOIP Kit & CEBIT

Hi all,

We are now stocking Sipura VOIP kit.

See our VOIP section : http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=102

The SPA-3000 is particularly useful as it allows you to plug it in
between your existing phone and phone line, and then use the phone to
make PSTN or VOIP calls.

For more info give us a call, drop us an email or chat on IRC #ukha.

Chris and I are off to Cebit Thursday until Saturday, and we'll be
posting pics of nice things on http://linitx.org/cebit/

Thats all for now

Nick.
http://linitx.com