OT: Strange Japanese Video Wanted

  • Subject: OT: Strange Japanese Video Wanted
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:17:14 -0500

You guys have access to the strangest stuff, so I wonder if any of y'all
have seen this video:

It is a Japanese kid playing a video game.  It isn't a game I have seen,
because it appears as though he has to play the correct musical note
before the notes hits the bottom of the screen, ala Tetris style action.

The music being played is, I think, "Marriage of Figaro" by
Mozart...
The same piece of music, for those of you that have kids, that Willy
Wonka uses as a musical combination to his Chocolate Room in the Movie
"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," the one that Mrs. TeeVee
incorrectly identifies as Rachmaninoff.

What stands out about this video clip is the astounding speed at which
this kid plays the game...

I showed it to a couple of people a few years ago (maybe two... When I
first Chipped my Xbox, so that sounds about right) and one of them is
looking for a copy.

Sorry for the OT, and TIA,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.