Re: (OT) DVD Authored Player Problems

The only thing I can think it might be is that when you first use iDVD
it is set for NTSC not PAL. Infuriatingly you can't change an existing
project, you have to redo it after changing your prefs to PAL. Maybe
you've inadvertantly made an NTSC DVD and your player doesn't support
them? My old player says 'no disk' when you put an NTSC disk in so
maybe it's that?

I'm clutching at straws but it might be worth checking the prefs. My
Apple documentation said iDVD should be set to PAL but on mine it
defaulted to NTSC which I didn't discover until after I'd spent 2 hours
making a DVD...

/shakes fist/

Tim.