Re: black wireless mini keyboard ?

  • Subject: Re: black wireless mini keyboard ?
  • From: "gigtekmediacomputers" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:48:28 -0000

Paul,

Just checked with Gyration UK and they won't be releasing the Media
Center version in Europe for the foreseeable future.

If you want the smaller keyboard and air mouse it is the Gyration
GP170 Ultra Suite Compact and we have it in stock. If you want one
look here http://www.mediacomputers.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Input_Devices.html

Regards,

Stuart

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gordon" <paul@p...> wrote:
> OOH! - like the look of that new MCE style mouse/remote unit...
>
> Anyone know if/where these can be sourced from in the UK?
>
> TIA
>
> Paul G.

02/03/2005