[advertisement] New WebBrick articles, VOIP integration and Sentinel light.

  • Subject: [advertisement] New WebBrick articles, VOIP integration and Sentinel light.
  • From: "andythirtover" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 15:42:46 -0000

Dearest Group

http://www.o2m8.com

At O2M8 we've been busy both building WebBricks for customers and
creating some new articles on our WebSite.

This month we've been working with Asterisk, a gorgeous Open Source
Soft VOIP exchange.  We got it working with a very posh Cisco Phone as
well as one of the 'run of the mill' ones.

We also got our EggNunciator and Sentinel technologies to throb green
when an incoming call is detected.

>From customer feedback, we know that you like examples and photos of
real circuits.  This time we've illustrated the 'Fan Controller' mode
of the WebBrick.

So please pop over and see what we've been up to.

Regards

Andy, Chief Anorak o2m8 Ltd