Re: Geovision and SilverStone case/PCI riser card...

  • Subject: Re: Geovision and SilverStone case/PCI riser card...
  • From: "gigtekmediacomputers" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:36:59 -0000

Keyvan,

Are you sure you have an LC10 as the LC10 takes full size boards in
the normal position. See it here
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc10.htm

If you have an LC11 then the Riser that comes with it can take 1 X AGP
and 2 X PCI. There is also a small additional card that slots into the
other PCI slot to give proper connections. See it here
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc11.htm.
LC11 also has
motherboard fitted upside down.

You may have one of the earlier Silverstone cases that don't have the
newer riser with the additional PCI connector

Stuart