Re: CBus Courses

  • Subject: Re: CBus Courses
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:44:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Gareth Cook wrote:

> Does anyone know what's happening with the CBus courses ? Do they no
> longer exist ?

The C-Bus training courses are still being run but it is now done by
Schneider Electric training department.

> Spoke to Clipsal in December - they didnt have a clue what was
happening -
> and been trying to contact the company supposedly tasked to run them -
but
> they don't seem to believe in the power of the answerphone.

There was a long gap between the "old" Clipsal personnel running
the
course and Schneider Electric taking over responsibility for it. My
understanding (and it is ONLY my understanding) is that there may be
issues with the way the C-Bus training course is run. We are having to
hold back sending a couple of our people to the course until the issues
are resolved.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx