routabout?? have you used one?

  • Subject: routabout?? have you used one?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:53:52 -0000

Hi All,=20

I seem to remember discussion on her of tools to cut access holes in=20
a chipboard floor. SWMBO has convinced me to take out the wall=20
between our kitchen and dinning room after taking me to see a =A3600k=20
showhome that had a huge 35' by 14' kitchen/dinner and no dinning=20
room.=20

I don't think it is a load bearing wall but want to cut an access=20
hole eaither side to check, also want to make some othe relectrical=20
changes so have been looking at the best way to do this. The best=20
option appears to be  TREND Routabout kit, have any of you used=20
these? What do you think?

Just for a laugh I asked the housing developer if he could flood=20
wire CAT5 or install Clipsal. He seemed to think that everything was=20
wireless these days... Even worse you only get a car port for this=20
money. This is not London but a cheap area in Buckinghamshire!!!

Thanks
Ian=20