RE: [OT] Asterisk@home

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Asterisk@home
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:47:33 +0100

Matthew,

This might not be the sort of advice you are looking for but I think if
it were me I would start over...

I take it you are using the self installing CD ?

Once this is finished use the web interface to set up two extensions (or
more) and check this is working before moving on to the next step of
adding an outside line.

I take it you have configured the XLite soft phones correctly, do they
indicate that they have registered in the display above the keyboard...
you should see it log in....

Nigel