Re: Maxtor 300Gb Shared Storage - Mini-NAS ?

John Andrews wrote:

>Alan
>
>For a long time now I wish e traders had a rating system like ebay
does.
>I.e. for each order you can rate the trader poitive, negative or nutral
>with a description.
>Come on one of you web guru's put this type of package together

Many of "us" web traders (I'm saying this because I work for
LetsAutomate) do belong to some kind of scheme which allows customers to
leave feedback...

...we use ePublicEye and if you look at our report (linked to from our
homepage) you will see that *MOST* customers don't bother leaving feedback.

Phil