Re: Re: EAC and Monkey's

From: "keyvan2r" : -
At the risk of stating the obivous, you are aware that mp3 and
monkey's (.ape) files are completely different formats?!
Yes I am (although reading the original post it was confusing  .. opps)
and it's the .ape format that I was looking to get automatically which I
can get now. I was thinking of using Winamp with the monkeys plugin with
all
the ripped CD's and other stuff on a NAS box in the loft.

I'll have a play with media centre ..didn't know that it supported .ape via
the codec

Thanks