Re: Distributing audio - What amplifiers??!!

  • Subject: Re: Distributing audio - What amplifiers??!!
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:27:48 -0000

Alans right, you need to think about how you are going to control and
'view' your audio sources once your multiroom system goes in.

Although this is less of an issue with traditional component based
systems (we listen to CD's and know what we are playing because we but
it into the player)

With digitaly stored audio it is harder to chose the album / track by
when you can not see what you are chosing.

NETSTREAMs is a good system and quite cost effective although I am not
sure you can run it over WiFi for a retro fit application.

WiFi enabled systems that get high ratings are Squeezzebox (although
you need and amp) and Sonos (Intergrated Amp)