RE: HDD Failure - What to do?

  • Subject: RE: HDD Failure - What to do?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:39:18 +0100

Thanks Simon,

I came across that on my Googling too, although I'm trying to exhaust
all of the free options before looking at paid-for solutions. What I do
seem to be finding though, is that while there are a huge amount of
FreeWare applications available, once you start looking at data
recovery-type solutions, they're rather thin on the ground :-/

Thanks for the thought though, I'll let you know how it goes if I do use
it.

Cheers,

Tim.

should
> be replaced
> > asap") it *passed* the Advanced / Full test. I still can't
> boot with
> > it or access it in any other way. I've logged a ticket with
Maxtor