Re: Distributing audio - What amplifiers??!!

The issue is not only distribution, but control as well, and also the
availability of menus to allow you to browse your music collection on the
server. As well as availability of other sources for distribution as well
(CD, Radio, Digital set top box etc).

Have a look at www.invisionuk.com and go to NETSTREAMS which allows you to
do all this on Ethernet.

Alan