Re: Scary...

On 21/06/05, Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://knuttz.yi.org/datacenter.html

Hmm, that brings back memories... Back in my distant past (well,
1994!), I co-setup an ISP, and it wasn't a million miles away from
that :-o

OK, we didn't have the guts hanging out of PCs, but we did have some
shelves like that, with 30 US Robotics Sportster modems stacked on
them (all plugged into normal POTS lines :), and a couple of PCs. 30
lines, heh, that didn't last long, before we went "digital" with
ISDN30. Remember, this was 1994. We didn't even have a website when we
started up...

(and no, it's not where I work now, and yes, the ISP is still going,
under it's original name (if not owners)).

--
phil