Re: Re: [OT] TomTom GO

Er, have been trying to get US maps for 3 months now and totally
failed.  TomTom first said due mid May and then said

"The maps of the USA for the TomTom GO are not yet available .  As
soon as they are available you will be able to order them from our
website. I'm sorry that we can not be more specific at this time. ".

As I'm now in the US - it's all a bit late.

Having got that off my chest, my hunch would be to buy in the US and
then get UK maps on your return.  Compatibility?  Dunno!

;oj

p.s.  Navigating without GPS is soooooo 20th century!