Re: [OT] TomTom GO

I have been working a lot in the States and decided a Sat Nav was the way
to go. I looked into it and eventually bought the Navman iCN510 with
complete US and Canadian maps for 400 bucks off the web. I then bought the
European maps for an additional 150 quid for use at home and in Europe. It
is now 4 months old and very well used. The total cost of the unit and
extra maps worked out about the same as getting the same unit in the UK
with only the UK maps at the time.

It works very well and the charger accepts both voltages. Everything else
is included and I can get as much as 4.5 hours from the battery.

Fire away if there are any questions

Ian

---------+---------------------------->
"Malcolm