Fw: LCD TV Above Fireplace - Cables?

  • Subject: Fw: LCD TV Above Fireplace - Cables?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:56:50 +0100

We've been looking into this as part of our next big project for the
house. Our open fire at the moment, at full pelt, doesnt make the inside
of the wall hot - even the metal rim around the fireplace is cool.

Looked at an inlet stove - but the smallest throws out 17000 BTU's so def.
no good. So back to a new open fire - wider, but with a lower mantel/top.
The temperature will not get hot there and will be fine for an LCD/plasma.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 15/06/2005 16:54 -----

Discussion