Fw: Re: Thermostats for node 0?

Gareth

An interesting point, I hadn't really thought of doing it that way
round.  I guess you could as (for this unit) when it reaches a set
temp it closes the contact.  It's sister unit works the 'normal' way
round (for a heating thermostat) and opens at the set point.

Looking at the wiring diags it just looks like a relay in the
thermostat so it looks like it would work with 12V DC as well 230V
AC.

You could use either unit as Comfort allows you to designate either
way (i.e. normally open / normally closed depending on your need)
and use the trigger to do response.  In my case I could get it to
trigger an X10 AD unit to turn the fan on and then off.  I've even
got a few spare zones in my Comfort panel so I might just try this
as it's almost as simple as using direct wiring from the thermostat
to the fan.

Regards

Richard