RE: MythTv NTL

  • Subject: RE: MythTv NTL
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:11:36 +0100

I'd be surprised it NTL would allow you to connect anything other than
their
hardware to the network. Technically you can connect, but it's getting them
to enable your hardware on the network that would be the problem. With
their
own hardware they control the downloaded software, if it's your own, then
they have no control over it.

If you want analogue, then you can simply put a splitter on the feed (you
need a high quality one) and tune normally to get 1-5 via UHF.

If you get any joy, please share as I'm just fiddling with MythTV at the
moment.