RE: Who is it that does PC's on here ?

  • Subject: RE: Who is it that does PC's on here ?
  • From: "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:28:08 +0100

Yes .. I have one.

It is quiet. But if you put your ear next to it you can hear the pump.

Actually the noisiest part of it is the flow indicator .. which I have now
removed as it is pointless (it rattle as it hits the glass tube).

I find now the noisiest part of my computer is the CPU, and I already have
whisper quiet one .. I may have to invest in a fanless one.

But regardless I like it .. though I have had the pump fail once (loud
vibrations) but Zalman replaced it under warranty with no quibbles! Lets
hope this next one lasts a bit longer ..

As for cleaning .. what cleaning? If you mean the outside then a hoover
does
the job.

Ho yin

Has anyone here got one of those Zalman Reserators? (I quite fancy one
of those)

How noisy are they (in practical use)?

(I bet they're a bugger to keep clean though.)

Phil