Creation of a Home Automation Platform

  • Subject: Creation of a Home Automation Platform
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:08:00 +0100

Hi Bram,

Sounds like a good project.  The only thing I taught might be nice is to
have a look at the xpl or xap protocols that are mentioned on this list
frequently.  They are quite useful in HA.  There are also yahoo groups for
these as well.  Maybe have a look at them and these sites.

http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/
http://www.xapautomation.org/

I wouldn't mind having a look at your paper as well.  That's if I can get
my
friend to translate it. 70 pages!!  If I get it translated I'll let you
know.  My email is bmilton at bm-comp dot com.

Cheers

Brian