RE: Re: Burglar Alarms controllable via PC/web browser??

  • Subject: RE: Re: Burglar Alarms controllable via PC/web browser??
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:35:48 +0100

Yes, perhaps 'hackable' was not the correct phrasology. Customizable may be
better :)

As an NSI firm we generally keep away from alarms that that customer gets
play with too...

The Powermax+ does look very inviting however -  we have a development of
just over 400 units all newly built that the developer decided against
prewireing, now they are looking at offering a wireless system and this
falls into that category very nicely.

We're not interested in the X10 and other functionality, just a good
reliable wireless alarm, which Visonic do very well.

Dean.

_____