Latest message you have seen: Fw: Re: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

Re: Blackberry

On our company blackberrys, you can inter change the data and phone
sims, but only because we have unlocked the facility.

Usually they are pretty locked down, so it is down to the company's
setup.

Shola Ogunlokun
The MB Challenge
One man's challenge of a life time