Latest message you have seen: RE: Photos of Home Automation

Burglar Alarms controllable via PC/web browser??

  • Subject: Burglar Alarms controllable via PC/web browser??
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:32:02 -0000

Hey all,

Im thinking in my head of what i'd like ot achieve and Im really
liking the look of the Red Rad/io touchscreens.  I have an idea of a
number of these around the house including by the front door.
regardless of the others I would like one of the tabs on my web page
displayed on the screen to be a control panel for a security system
i.e. a numeric keypad onscreen so I could use a pin code to arm/disarm
the system using the touchscreen.

Does anyone know of any security systems that would allow this or even
any way of achieving such a solution?

Many Thanks
Noel