Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: kx drivers & sound card recommendations

Re: [OT] Broadband Router for a Mac

From Apple web site

Built-in Wireless
The iMac G5 now lets you jump right in to the wireless world by=20=20
including both 802.11g AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR=20=20
technologies =97 built in. Just configure the iMac G5 for your wireless =
=20
network and add the optional Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.=20=20
You'll be working, surfing and playing with no cable clutter.

Looks like you're good to go!

Don

On 25 Jul 2005, at 09:52, Rob Mouser wrote:

> Sorry, can I ask one more question on this? I'm going to see
this=20=20
> guy in a
> week but he's a good hour away. I'm trying to sort out all the
kit=20=20
> he needs
> for 2 PC's and 1 MAC to his new broadband connection.
> Its all going to be wireless to a Vigor wireless router. The two=20=20
> PC's (His
> kids are easy) but I cant fathom if his iMAC G5 already has
wi-fi=20=20
> built in.
> Apparently they now come with wireless as standard but he bought=20=20
> one when it
> first came out. I cant seem to find any info on "what"
wireless=20=20
> adaptor I
> can use with this beast?
> .../me is very confused. I don't want to drive all the way there=20=20
> and find
> I've got the wrong thing. It is possible he already has wireless=20=20
> but this
> guy knows nothing and I'm mean nothing about his MAC! He bought
it=20=20
> because
> it looked pretty!
>
> Many thanks,