Latest message you have seen: RE: R80 CFL's?

Re: How much power will be used?

Well, 200W per hour = approx. 1p/hour  (assuming 5p/KWh)

24p/day = approx. £1.75/week = approx. £7.44/month  = approx. £91/year....

Ouch!!!  I am soooo happy I just built a brand new MythTV box....  : /

I'm gonna have to work on that S1 sleep mode....
The Tivo only cost £15/year to run...