Re: multiple drive support for mp3 ripping?

JT @ Home wrote:
> Evening,
>
> Ive just acquired a cdrom server with 14 drives in it, this is a scsi
> box with a network port on the back (which im going to rip out and
> connect directly to a scsi card)
>
> Can anyone recommend any software which supports multiple drives,
it'll
> be hanging off an old xp2000+ pc so I doubt multiple instances of
> ripping will go down too well, so one after the other type support
would
> be just fine.

I had something made by procom that I was going to use for the same, it had
LUN board in it that made all 7 drives show as a single scsi device. There
were
HDDs attached to the same board for caching.

Anyway, putting an audiocd in with the lun board there made the thing go
crazy,
and the drives were old 4x toshibas that didnt want to know about ripping
audio
when attached directly to a scsi card so the lot went up on trademe for
$1...