RE: REVIEW: Controlling Sky/Sky+ from the Internet

  • Subject: RE: REVIEW: Controlling Sky/Sky+ from the Internet
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:58:20 +0100

Umm - having the massive storage is a definite plus compared to the paltry
40Gb in the older Sky+ boxes :(

The nice thing about Sky+ is that it doesn't record the interactive red
spots etc unlike a third party box, so that's not an issue for me :) Still
doesn't get around the bloody awful banners that channels like Living TV
seem to be putting up - what on next etc right over the top of your
favourite prog - bl**dy annoying!!!!! Rant, rant, rant!!!!  ;)

Oh, and I'm not knocking the other PVR's - just Sky+ has been a revolution
in our house with dual recording etc :)

Is there a way to seamlessly integrate both solutions with one viewing
platform I wonder? Maybe not until Sky+ becomes more 'accessible' I guess?

Paul.