Integration of a webcam image into a web page?

  • Subject: Integration of a webcam image into a web page?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:27:23 +0100

I=92m just trying to update my HA web pages with my aquarium webcam. I=92m
=
using a Geovision server locally and have it set to upload via FTP, a jpg
i=
mage to my web server.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some info on integrating a
j=
pg image in a web page that auto refreshes?

Alternatively, I could use the Geovision SDK and the webcam activex
control=
I guess =96 but I only have the old version and I don=92t think it works w=
ith v7?

Cheers,

Paul.