RE: Re: Ocelot or Homeseer ?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Ocelot or Homeseer ?
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:56:26 +0100

Sorry but I had to put in my 2p worth...

My Homeseer PC which is running a few Lights via X-10 and relays
(SOM1)as well as heating control (Temp05 and Relay05) has now been up
for 259 Days 1 Hour 9 Minutes 43 Seconds. The last reboot was for a
change of IP address... Yes its Win98se... It does have a UPS and yes we
have had a couple of power glitches in that time.

I also have another instance of Homeseer running on a Win2K machine,
this has been rebooted a few more times to patch the Operating
System.....

Nigel, a very happy homeseer user...