From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of michael.furlong
Sent: 30 June 2005 23:59
To: UKHA_D Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] My first CBUS question...

Paul

I know you have Comfort so......

IRR01 IR receiver connected to a RIO module.... install the IRR01 in the
speakerplate and connect to the CAT5

You press the remote which triggers a response in comfort to control the
light via the UCM CBUS.

You can connect up to 8 IRR01s to a RIO so if you need it in several
rooms
it is quite cost effective

I have a feeling this will only work with a learning remote.

please note I have not tried this but it should work ....not sure how
fast
it will be but I am pretty sure it will be faster than X10.

Regards
Mick