Latest message you have seen: [OT] New sky box whining noise

Re: LED Lighting

Hi Alan

> Anyone know if it's possible to use Homevision to output a DMX signal
via
an
> interface, this would give access to preset scenes etc.

I  think Milfords  512 channel dmx unit might be ok for the job....I
ordered
one before christmas and they tell me its being held in Customs.....think
it
has a simple protocol that hv could handle ok..........Also an xPL Plugin
has been done but not tested........
if you do order one  make sure they have them in stock before parting with
your money

HTH
Frank

http://www.milinst.com/index.htm