Alternative to MSS terminal server, for when the cheap MSSs run out

  • Subject: Alternative to MSS terminal server, for when the cheap MSSs run out
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:45:04 -0000

http://www.siteplayer.com/telnet

Avaliable as a full boxed unit, just like the pictures on the web
site, for $79.95.  What you dont see in the pictures is how bright the
blue LED is...

Also available just as a board with TTL serial data for $29.95

I've got a couple of the boxed units, and they work fine.  One is on
the weather station, the other is a toy that I play with, but for a
while it was quite sucessfully remoting a CM10.

Affiliation - none other than an early adopter, when the code could be
considered a bit beta-ish, and I helped debug a few specific problems.

David.