RE: [OT] Freeview card - Blackgold or Nebula

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Freeview card - Blackgold or Nebula
  • From: "Steve Nye" <zen65631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:14:49 -0000

I've been using the Nebula since Christmas and apart from an issue where
Channel 5 changed their broadcast format had little problems (that was
quickly resolved) The only other thing I noted was that the Web interface
is
useful but doesn't work with Firefox. Apart from that the UI is intuitive
and has most of the functionality I require at the moment,basically it does
what is says on the tin and seems to have an on-going development programme
for the software. Steve