Re: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection

This was fun and really incredible. Hi tech cat door - PC included!!!  I=20
recognize my self and my fellow engineers in this design.

Our cats bring home plenty of "live samples" from nature. The
worst so=20
far has been a bat. Having a bat flying around in the bedroom is not=20
that nice especially as I am the one how have to catch it. I can tell=20
you thats not an easy task... ;-)

/Ake

Jim Noble wrote:

> Ake Hedman wrote:
>
> > I think they will bump there head into it the first time but try
again
> > and eventually learn that they have to take it a bit easy on
entry. The=
> > at least learn other things very easy especially if it have
something t=
> > do with food. ;-)   Just have to find a way to kip the lid locked
when
> > they have a mouse in the mouth. ;-)
>

> http://www.quantumpicture.com/Flo_Control/flo_control.htm
>
> :-)
>
> Jim
>

> *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> click here=20
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D1297f8gte/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.44200=
29/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1106916677/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D10=
svm8ftb/*http://www.theironshop.com>=20

>=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

--=20
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)
eurosource, Brattbergav=E4gen 17, 820 50 LOS, Sweden
Phone: (46) 657 413430 Cellular: (46) 73 84 84 102
Company home: http://www.eurosource.se=20=20=20=20=20=20
Kryddor/Te/Kaffe: http://www.brattberg.com
Personal homepage: http://www.eurosource.se/akhe
Automated home: http://www.vscp.org