RE: Bathroom Towel Rail Sizing and control

  • Subject: RE: Bathroom Towel Rail Sizing and control
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:39:03 -0000

Towel rails have a much lower output than a radiator of a similar size. If
you have an existing radiator then measure it up and take a look at the
specs of a similar radiator for its heat output. As long as the output from
your towel rail is similar then no problem. If it does have a higher rating
then you could fit an in-line TRV to stop the room overheating, but you
cannot get warm towels if the towel rail is off!

HTH

Neil B.