RE: Bathroom Towel Rail Sizing and control

  • Subject: RE: Bathroom Towel Rail Sizing and control
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:07:56 -0000

I would echo those sentiments as well. SWMBO is often complaining that
our (very nice looking) heated towel radiator does not heat the room
enough. I have subsequently had to add an electric fan heater to the
room to provide a boost when required. - And before any screams of SHOCK
HORROR!!! It is a bathroom rated fan heater, with a pull-cord operated
switch, mounted high up on the wall above the bathroom door, well out of
reach of just about anybody, except perhaps Mr. Robert Wadlow.... It's
also controlled by an X10 DIN module in the loft, and switched by an
SS13 "stick-a-switch" on the bathroom wall.

So I'd say, go ahead, and stick in that big huge beastie!

Paul G.