Combi Boiler and Smartfit

  • Subject: Combi Boiler and Smartfit
  • From: Mark Kaye <mark.kaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:04:05 +0000

Hi all,

I am just about to complete on a newly renovated farmhouse in North
Wales.  The heating and hot water is via an oil fired combi boiler.  I
was wondering, does anyone know whether it is possible to install
Honeywell Smartfit in this scenario.  My intentions are to hook up
Smartfit to Comfort to allow me to control heating more intelligently.
Is this going to be possible or will I need to find some other way?  If
another way, what are my alternatives?

Cheers,