Latest message you have seen: Fw: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: X10 LD11 DIn rail dimmers..wiring advice needed

  • Subject: Re: X10 LD11 DIn rail dimmers..wiring advice needed
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:40:56 -0000

Hi Darren,

Problem 1) the live feed output on the top of the ld11 goes to the
lamp, you just have to split the neutral (which goes in at the bottom
of the unit and run it from the ld 11 input to the lamp.
Problem 2) basically you are right, you could say you are putting all
the inputs (both L & N) in parallel to each other by connecting them
like that.

rgds Rob.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren@a...>