Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

[ADVERT] JANUARY SALE - Robs Spare Room Clearout

  • Subject: [ADVERT] JANUARY SALE - Robs Spare Room Clearout
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:11:12 -0000

Hi

=20

Its time for me to have a clear out as I=92ve turned the spare room into a
=93real=94 spare room and not a HA store!! So here goes before I stick the
=
lot
on Ebay!

Oh and yes before you ask, my New Years resolution is to buy less toys on
impulse!

Pah, fat chance!

=20

***Kramer 4x4 S-Video Matrix Switcher***

=20

This one is the daddy! Boxed, fully working and like new!

=20

http://www.letsautomate.com/10996.cfm

=20

=A3450.00

=20

***************

=20

***Speakercraft Easy6 IR Routing 6 Zone Pre-Amp***

=20

Supports Xantech receivers and emitters. Full zoning and routing.=20

=20

http://www.speakercraft.com/our_products/ez6/index.htm

=20

Used but I have the original box etc. Complete with the remote. Ccf is also
on remotecentral.com.

I=92ll also enclose 6 single emitters.=20

=20

=A3375.00

=20

***************

=20

***Nirvis Slink-e + 6 Zone Xantech Adaptor****

=20

http://www.nirvis.com/slink-e.htm

http://www.nirvis.com/xanadapt.htm

=20

Like new, in fact the adaptor is Brand New! Had it made to order by Nirvis
after they stopped the distro on the Sink-e (A sad day!). But then I
upgraded my AV M.Room system so It=92s redundant!=20

=20

=A3200.00

=20

***************

=20

***Cambridge Audio Power Amplifiers x 6***

=20

I=92m fairly certain you can=92t get these anymore. I have 6. 3 used 24-7
f=
or
around 2 years. 3 hardly ever used or switched on! One has some scuffs on
the top (From the rack).

All have the 5 year Richer Sounds warranty! With nearly 3 years left on the
warranty.

The perfect partners for the Easy6!

=20

www.richersounds.com/showproduct/CAMB-P500

=20

=A350 each but would prefer to sell as a job lot so =A3250 for all 6!

=20

***************

=20

***Xantech URC2***

=20

http://www.simplyautomate.co.uk/productDisplay.asp?prodId=3D5192

=20

Reviewed here:

http://www.remotecentral.com/urc2/index.html

=20

Boxed and as new. Complete with programming cable.

=20

=A3100.00

=20

**************

=20

***Xantech SmartPad3 IR Learning Wall Pads***

=20

http://www.xantech.com/

=20

I=92ve got a selection of 2 gang and 1 gang units and key modules. Some are
brand new, some I have bought from ebay. Let me know if you=92re interested
and I=92ll dig them out.

**************

=20

***Xantech AV Switcher RS41AV***

=20

http://www.xantech.com/

=20

http://www.hometech.com/audio/preamps.html

=20

This is yet another unused USA Ebay purchase. You=92ll need a UK PSU but
they=92re ten a penny.

=20

=A365.00

=20

**************

=20

=20

***Xantech Micro Link Receivers 490-00 x 3***=20

=20

http://www.letsautomate.com/10067.cfm

=20

Used but boxed.

(Might have a few more of these, but need to dig some more!)

=20

=A360.00ea

=20

**************

=20

***Dabs Neoview 18.1 TFT Monitor/TV***

=20

http://klux.en.ec21.com/1/CA00168083/NEOVIEW_181N.html

=20

Has the TV tuner module and IR remote. As new and boxed.

=20

=A3250.00

=20

=20

All shipping at cost. Discounts on bulk purchases :-)

=20

Rob

=20

=20