RE: Wanted: TF678 200A X10 filter or equivalent

  • Subject: RE: Wanted: TF678 200A X10 filter or equivalent
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:21:39 -0000

If I want to fit one of these, I guess I'll need the electricity supplier
to come and disconnect the supply so I can fit this - With the new regs,
will I get away with doing it myself or would I have to pay someone a
fortune to do it for me?

This is the part:

http://www.laser.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=113&category_id=d189e594162cb609b6593eb0d10ab892&;

Thanks,