RE: Wanted: TF678 200A X10 filter or equivalent

  • Subject: RE: Wanted: TF678 200A X10 filter or equivalent
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:37:29 -0000

Won't it fall under the "maintenance or replacement" terms for
existing
circuits / equipment ?

Do you have an isolator switch before the filter or do you have to pull
the Company fuse to turn your supply off ? From what you write it sounds
like you'll have to pull the fuse. If you get someone in to do it, also
get them to fit an isolator between the fuse and the first piece of your
equipment so you can turn your supply off when as & when required.

E.g. part # 431-6450 at http://rswww.com
it's also pad-lockable so you
can be sure it's off.

HTH,