Latest message you have seen: RE: SATA for IDE disk swap?

RE: Reliable 1mb Broadband provider ?

Yep, i like the look of Eclipse - they seem happy to do 50:1 contention for
Business users @=A329.99/month which suits me for home and work.
=20
So now i have to find a suitable host for our website, needs to be pretty
reliable, and handle mail accounts.
=20
=20

Thanks