[OT] ish PATENT search for HA ideas

  • Subject: [OT] ish PATENT search for HA ideas
  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:20:19 -0000

I stumbled across the patent website today, and got searching.

Its great to find various ideas, that never took off. But still would work,
if you done them yourself.

For example patent number GB2253994 (search via http://gb.espacenet.com)

>From what I can tell, the idea is that you have a wardrobe section that
is STORED in the loft, thereby leaving the bedroom tidy and minimalist.

GREAT !

Put some motor on this, and you done.

Even better, why not have a system in the loft that MOVES and allow you to
select which section to bring down.

OOO I can see it now... Storage heaven..

Seriously though, take a look and let the group know if you find something
useful. I know its been patented, but that doesn't stop you making one for
yourself.... if you know how