Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

X10 control with PHP

Hi everyone, well I now have a CM12U, AM12U and the Activehome software
working together fine.

I am looking into trying to control it from the web (see
drivemeinsane.com and livingroomcam.us), at the moment with PHP. I have
written a small page that starts the x10comm.exe program. But, the
program just starts and doesn't do anything, and the only way to close
it is to kill it. I am using Windows 2000 with Apache 2. Is there anyone
else out there that has a web interface using PHP (or CGI) on Windows? I
have asked other people (eg. the two sites above) how they made theirs,
but they all use Linux!
--
Andrew Jones
http://andy29uk.blogspot.com