Re: 2U rack case recommendations

  • Subject: Re: 2U rack case recommendations
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <those@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:21:35 -0000

James,

I can't even get the memory to fit inside the case let alone the cpu
and cooler (it's an AMD)! Does anyone do a right angle memory card
adapter like the PCI ones? And where did you get the low profile
cooler from?

Thanks to everyone who's suggested sites - didn't realise they were
so expensive! Perhaps I should eBay my 1U ones to fund a new
purchase but I'd really like to use them!

Rob