Re: DVI Cabling advice needed

  • Subject: Re: DVI Cabling advice needed
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:06:46 -0000

Hi Keith and thanks for the reply. Not so sure I know what you are
referring to with regards to the mirroring. If you think about it
all I'm trying to do is extend my existing dvi cable with a coupler.
However, the coupler needs to fit onto a faceplate and the rear part
needs to be at right angles.

Cheers
Darren

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey" <ukha@d...> wrote:
> Hi Darren
>
> I think you will be unlikely to find what you need as the two back
to back
> sockets would need cross wiring as they would mirror each other
>
> eg
>
> Socket 12345
>        54321
>
> so whatever you found (if anything) would be quite bulky.
>
> Could you get two wireable sockets and connect them with very
short wires,
> that way one could be fixed to the faceplate and the other plugged
onto the
> cable and your 90 degree problem is solved.
>
> Keith

DVI -