Re: [OT] MP3+G TO CD+G

I dont know, it just works! I have the .cdg file there with the same
filename as
the .mp3 that goes with it.

In the settings-> my music there is an option there for the opacity of
the text
- perhaps its being set to 0% so its totally transparent?

Otherwise, perhaps your xbmc is just too old? I am running the 01/02/05
release
now, but it worked with at least the one before it, and I think the one
before
that too. I only had a reason to try it just before xmas

Nigel Giddings wrote:
> Richard,
>
> This sounds great... But how do you make it do that ?
>
> I have my MP3+G on a shared drive which I can play on my X-Box in XBMC
> but when I use the visulization I just get the standard screen Saver
> type of stuff with lots of wavey lines (technical description...)
>
>  I suppose I need to load a new visualization plug-in ???
>
> Nigel

CD+G