Re: Re: [OT] Electronic Pet Containment

  • Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Electronic Pet Containment
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:57:08 -0000

We remodelled the garden in our last place to have a lot of gravel/arid
plants/pots etc. (as was the style!) and instantly made the worlds largest
Kitty Litter Tray - Cats from all over the UK would come to use it.  We
ended up using "Growing Success - Cat repellent" an inert base
with about
2.5% active ingredients.  It worked like a charm - I stopped using it after
a few weeks and none of them ever came back - I still have over half a pot
left.

Bought from a Garden Centre I think - smells faintly of Garlic when applied
and nothing thereafter - you only need about 1tbsp/M2.  Not electronic, but
glue a calculator to the tube if it makes you feel any better ; )

Tim.